Data controller: Richard Carter
We are registered in Finland under registration number (Y-tunnus) 3003321-7 and our registered office and principal place of business is at:
Roihuvuorentie 20 F 65
Telephone: +358 (0) 40 358 2922
You can contact us by:
- post, to the postal address given above;
- using the contact form located on our website;
- telephone, using the contact number given above; or
- email, using the email address given above.
BLAZE HILL MEDIA is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. While it is in our possession, your personal data will be treated as confidential and will only be used in accordance with the policies detailed herein.
Data is obtained about you, and without your direct consent, only by the legitimate means defined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation). That is:
- from any website on which your contact details have been provided;
- from any third party who considers that our services will be of benefit to you;
- from your business card when presented to us; and
- by you contacting us via the contact form on our website.
In accordance with Article 5, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation); Principles relating to processing of personal data, the only data we collect consists of:
- your name;
- the name of any business entity or organisation you are associated with;
- the address of any business entity or organisation you are associated with;
- your telephone number; and
- your email address.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect any personal data that is sensitive in nature.
Other than processing data obtained from your computer or mobile device, that falls within the sphere of personal data as defined in Recital 24, Regulation (EU) 2002/58 (Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications) amended 25 November 2009, for the purpose of providing the requested service; that is, access to our website, we do not process this data for any other purpose.
In accordance with Article 6, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation); Lawfulness of process, we process your data:
- for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 paragraph 1b);
- to determine whether or not you may be interested in our services. The lawfulness of processing in this case is in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1f, legitimate interest, having first established by test that the data being processed; the name and the form of the legal person and the contact details of the legal person, are not protected by the Regulations (Recital 14).
Your data may be passed to third parties only when it is necessary to so and only in order to:
- fulfil contracts that we have entered into with you;
- obtain assistance in determining whether or not you may be interested in our services; or
- determine whether or not that third party has directly associated products or services that may be of interest to you.
In all cases where data is passed to third parties, we will ensure that those third parties are fully Data Protection compliant before proceeding with the transfer.
We do not and will not sell your data to any third parties.
There are no circumstances that require us to transfer your personal data to third countries or international organisations located outside the European Economic Area or its directly associated domiciles.
We will retain your data for no longer than is absolutely necessary and, where no contract has been entered in to, no longer than 6 months. Where data retention is necessary, it will be solely for the purposes of compliance with any legal or contractual obligations to which we are subject.
We will use appropriate technical and secure data management techniques to maximise the safety of your data.
At all times you have the right to:
- access your data;
- receive clarification about how your data is being used;
- have any deficiencies or omissions in your data rectified;
- have your data deleted;
- restrict processing of your data;
- object to your data being processed;
- have your data transferred to a third party; and
- withdraw your consent to use your data.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us using the contact details provided herein.
In accordance with Article 77, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority against anyone who does not comply with the Regulations.
In order to make the BLAZE HILL MEDIA website work correctly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember, for example, your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
The only Cookies that we use are those that allow this website to work correctly. These are called sessional, essential or strictly necessary cookies and consist of:
- sites.zoho.com: 0314d25f09 (or similar), JSESSIONID, csrfc.
- www.blazehill media.com: 467aef24cf (or similar), csrfc, rtld (2 day retention), zsstssn.
Cookies that do require your explicit permission before they can be used, i.e. you must be given the option to "opt in" or "opt out" of their use, fall into the following categories:
- Targeting or Advertising;